Sunday, March 21, 2010

10 hour flight + First Class = Success

Hello dear friends!  We had a great flight to Hawaii!  I am telling you- first class is the way to go.  Not gonna lie.  I felt so fancy!  And we got warm towels, excellent legroom and all the ginger ale we wanted!  Brilliant!

First off- here's some of the food that we swiped in the first class lounge.  (I'm now an honorary Scouser - or so I've been told by James...)


Secondly - the food on the plane was de-lish!  I had the pork chops and James had the chicken!



Yum!  And we especially liked the dessert!



AND the GOODIE BAGS were awesome on both parts!  I got James a personalized iPod and filled it with tunes - he loved it.


I also found these great M&M's, coconut flavored: sounds gross, tastes amazing!


Finally, I was especially proud that I came up with this idea - a Coloring Book for a Ginga!  I put He-Man, the Count from Sesame Street and Cookie Monster pictures in it!  All things a tall Ginga likes...

When we landed we went straight out for a walk and found ourselves at Duke's for a Mai Tai and a salad, overlooking Waikiki beach and the ocean!

Was lovely at dukes - and the Mahi Mahi salad was De-lish, but we were really tuckered out, so it was off to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment